Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

After You Dessert Cafe (Siam Paragon)
I couldn't agree more with the slogan "There's always room for dessert". No matter how full I am, I always find myself wanting desserts! We should always end our meals with a sweet note, isn't it? Recommended by my sister and her boyfriend, we decided to join the long queue waiting outside the pretty looking cafe. We were given our queue number, and waited for about 15-20 minutes before getting our table.


Once you get your turn to go in, order your desserts and drinks at the cashier and make your payment before taking your seats. They will serve you your orders.
Hot Latte (95 Baht)
We were given the honey syrup since we ordered the Shibuya Honey Toast.
Being our first time at After You Dessert, we ordered the signature Shibuya Honey Toast (165 Baht). The bread is sliced into cubes so that the honey seeps through the entire toast. Be forewarned that the toast is buttery and sweet even without the honey, so go easy on the honey! The exterior of the toast is crispy while the interior warm and fluffy. Simply delicious with honey syrup and vanilla ice-cream!
I also reminded myself that I did not have my share of Thai Milk Tea since my arrival, hence ordered the Royal Thai Milk Tea (75 Baht). Loved it!
If you are not ordering any drinks, you can get free tea at the counter too!

Overall verdict - Worth the queue, and I'll definitely be back to try the other desserts on a half-empty stomach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib