Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Ant Village (Gaemi Maeul /홍제동 개미마을) 
I'm always on a lookout for interesting places to visit in Korea, and I'm not bored of mural villages yet! They are perfect places for a quiet stroll with just your camera. This was literally the "just the camera" visit for me, because I dropped my phone on the bus! Thankfully the bus I took was a local district bus and I alighted at the last stop, hence the bus driver found my phone. He gave it to me when he saw me kneeling on the ground looking frantically for something in my bag (after almost 30 minutes!! yes I only realised that I lost my phone when I was about to go back). He then announced to the fellow bus 7 drivers that he found the phone owner. Love the Koreans for their kind hearts! 
How to get there: From Hongje Station Exit 1, take bus 7 to the last stop at the top of the hill. Trust me, you will know it when you reach that stop.
Bus stop sign outside Exit 1
Bus 07 climbing up the hill
Rough map of the village
View of the city from the top of the village
There are small alleys up and around the village, but I was afraid of meeting any fierce village dogs, so I stayed on the main road.
In my opinion, this mural village is not as well-kept as the rest I have been to, but if you are just around the area and want some quiet time, why not?

1 comment:

  1. its beautiful!!
    love korea!
    love from Pakistan BTS ARMY^.^

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib