Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Ize Seminyak
Address: Jalan Kayu Aya No. 68, Oberoi - Laksamana, Seminyak, Seminyak, 80361, Indonesia
Conveniently located along the bustling Seminyak street, the hotel's prime location is the best reason to stay there. I also liked the hotel's design - triangle theme and soothing colours of white, light blue and beech. We chose this hotel because we wanted to find a chic hotel to take our pre-wedding photos in, and we made the right choice! Other than the highly chlorinated water that caused me to skip my bubble bath (and we paid more for the jacuzzi bathtub), I have no complaints about the hotel.


Deluxe Jacuzzi room - Get the standard room unless you want to bathe in chlorinated water
Nice tub, but useless with the quality of water
View from the balcony
Breakfast area
I really liked the design of the cafe where we had breakfast!
Your choice of eggs with any (or all) of the toppings (hash browns, grilled tomato, baked beans, mushrooms, beef or chicken sausage and bacon). My breakfast was average, and I can't comment much about the rest of the selection since it was day 2 of the photoshoot and I had to watch my diet! :D

The location is really good, with restaurants, cafes and shops just at the doorstep. Stay there if you want to be near the fun and crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib