Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

BREEZE at the Samaya
Address: Jl. Laksmana, Seminyak Beach, Seminyak, Bali 80223
The fun part about planning the itinerary is that I get to choose where I want to have my birthday treat! I've seen so many dramas and shows where couples have their dinner by the beachfront in Bali, and I wanted that experience too! At the back of my mind, I kept praying that it doesn't rain. Thankfully the weather was beautiful that day :)
Beautiful Seminyak beach
Before dinner is served, deck chairs are placed along the beachfront for suntanners
We reached a little early and the tables were not ready yet, so we had some drinks first. Lychee and Lime Granita (65,000 IDR)
And finally, dinner is served! The food was delicious!! I can't decide which one I liked best! The portions are rather small though so having a soup, appetiser to share and individual mains is recommended!
Appetisers and warm bread
We kept seeing this cute pirate ship kite, but I reckon the wind in Singapore is not strong enough to sail it..
Pumpkin soup
Deep sea scallops, confit pork belly
Duo of lambs, tajine of lamb loin & pie
Pan seared atlantic salmon, scallops wrapped spanish pancetta
And again, I was surprised by a birthday cake and birthday song by the staff! I was slightly embarrassed by the number of candles that came with the cake (no I'm not that young), but the cake was delicious! Thank you to the staff at Breeze and also Mr Ting for organising the surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib