Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello Kitty Happy Flight Park at New Chitose Airport
I have been fortunate enough to be able to travel with my family these 2 years. Travelling with a kid is new to us, and definitely a good thing as it made us slow down our pace. Work is already so hectic, so why should we keep up with the pace when we should be enjoying it? :) I don't deny that it's super tiring travelling with a kid, but I enjoyed every moment of it. If not now, then when?

I specially set aside the last half day before we flew for New Chitose Airport, since there's many great reviews on the food and entertainment available. You can easily spend up to one day there if you are planning to bring your kids to Hello Kitty Happy Flight Park or Doraemon Wakuwaku Sky Park. We spent a few hours there one day before our flight, and then 1-2 hours again before our flight. That was pure shopping and food only! There's lots of last minute shopping that can be done, but I would suggest buying all you need before you check in, because I forgot that I had already checked in and bought hand creams that were more than 100ml! Luckily my mil reminded me so I had those exchanged for smaller ones. It was a pity though because I really liked the hand cream and wanted to buy a few back for family and friends. 

Ebisoba Ichigen Ramen えびそば一幻 新千歳空港店
We waited in line for about 30mins for Ebisoba Ichigen Ramen which is located at Hokkaido Ramen Dojyo, and it was sooo worth it! I'm not a fan of prawn based soup (plus I have a mild allergy to prawns), but the soup was good! We ordered an ebi onigiri for Little V and it was super yummy! It tasted a bit like hei bi lo mai gai (shrimp glutinous rice).




Throughout the trip I was trying to find frozen beer, but no luck. Ended up the last day was the only time we had local beer.

花畑牧場十勝チーズ工房 Mozzarella Bar
After 10 days in Hokkaido, I was craving for pasta!! We always wanted to try raclette cheese pasta, so it was an easy choice! The cheese pasta was really good, but I would recommend sharing as it's a bit too rich to finish all by yourself.

Cheese and Parma ham
Raclette Cheese Pizza with Bacon topping
Paste with 3 types of cheese
Mozarella tomata pasta

Royce Chocolate World
I didn't have much time to shop there since I was busy chasing after the little hyperactive toddler, but my in-laws managed to get what they wanted at Royce Chocolate World. Hubby also bought my favourite nama chocolate for us! :)



This sinful royce chocolate bun was the bomb! So rich and yummy!

Pretty tumblers at Starbucks

Hokkaido Milk Castella 北海道牛乳カステラ
I also haven't had my share of Japanese milk pudding the entire trip, so we had a quick stop at Hokkaido Milk Castella to satisfy my craving. A bit too sweet for my liking though.

Hello Kitty Japan 新千歳空港店
As usual, lots of cute stuff in the shop, but no mocha!!!


Hello Kitty Happy Flight
Luckily, I found the Cinnamoroll 15th anniversary items here!!! Finally found my mocha after so long! I loved it to bits!


Wanted to bring Little V here to play, but didn't know that it closes at 6pm.
DORAEMON WAKUWAKU SKY PARK ドラえもん わくわくスカイパーク



Again, the play area closes at 6pm, so Little V didn't get the chance to play there.

LeTAO 小樽洋菓子舗 ルタオ
Didn't get enough of LeTao in Otaru, even though we bought the Double Fromage cheesecake for breakfast during one of the days. Tried the mascarpone creme brulee tart.. delicious!  

Calbee PLUS カルビープラス
Fans of potato chips will enjoy this freshly fried calbee chips! I think we bought the limited edition garlic butter flavour. Crispy and savoury, unfortunately not available for us to bring back!


Lots to shop and to satisfy your food cravings at New Chitose Airport! If you are keen to bring back some fresh veggies and fruits, we saw asparagus, corn, melon, etc at the airport. Prices are steep though.

Till the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib