Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Back from the family trip in April (spring) with lots of good memories! It was always on my to-do list to bring my family to one of my favourite countries on Earth, and I did it! Some friends wished me good luck before the trip because it was a big group, and my parents and in-laws have not travelled together before. Well, I didn't need the luck actually because they were all so accommodating and I think I was the one making all the fuss 😂 (preggy got excuse to be like that lol!) And after the trip they have actually talked about making a trip together again (just the 4 of them). Nice!

Family trips are totally a different ball game because there are so many considerations! Convenience is on top of the list because got young, got elderly, got preggy. Technically only Mr Ting is fit enough to endure the type of itineraries I used to plan for our trips. 😛 So this trip, I made sure there's minimal luggage dragging across streets (we did that in Kyoto and it was a nightmare, oops!), day trips if necessary, even though I know how to go anywhere via public transport, and sufficient rest stops throughout the day. 

I think the trip went quite well even though I was quite ambitious in my original itinerary. Here's the link to the original itinerary. Photos in the pdf are my copyright unless stated otherwise! Please link back to my blog if you are sharing the pdf :) We ended up skipping half the places on my itinerary but had lots of fun for the places we went to (if I may say so myself). 

We flew in to and out from Incheon International Airport, and took the ktx between Seoul and Busan. I opted for this because I wanted to take Korean Air. The alternative would be to take Scoot to Busan and Korean Air out from Incheon. And because I didn't want to take a red-eye flight or travel more than 12 hours on the first day (parents would understand), we stayed one night in Seoul before travelling to Busan the next day. 

Here's the list of places we visited. Hopefully I'll be able to blog about them soon!

Busan
Busan Citizens Park
Eel restaurant in Seomyeon
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple
Taejongdae
Songdo Skywalk
Gamcheon Culture Village
Jagalchi Market
Kakao Friends Store Apeach Cafe
Beomeosa
Bella Citta
Gwangalli Beach
Bujeon Market

Seoul
Lotte World Mall
Lotte Duty Free (Myeongdong)
Express Bus Terminal go-to mall
Wangbijib (Myeongdong)
Line Friends store (Myeongdong)
Jeongdok Public Library
Gyeongbokgung Palace
Egg Drop
Samcheongdong Sujebi
Insadong
Hong Sung Won
Daiso (Myeongdong)
Dongdaemun Grilled Fish Street
Gwangjang Market
Lotte Mart
Byeongcheon Duck Restaurant
De Chocolate & Coffee
Cheonggyecheon Stream
Mongmyeok Sanbang
Sulbing

Gapyeong
Strawberry Farm
Garden of the Morning Calm
Nami Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib