Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

We booked a day tour so that we can visit a strawberry farm, Nami Island as well as Garden of Morning Calm on the same day. It was a cosy trip as we had a private van for ourselves due to overbooking of the tour. No rush, flexible itinerary! 
Flowergarden Strawberry Farm Experience House (꽃동산농장 딸기체험하우스)
Website: http://sberry.co.kr/
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/u99hwn61vMMkdYdt8

We were the first to reach the strawberry farm since we set off earlier, so we were able to do some food tasting in our small group and also pick the strawberries just by ourselves! 

We had the whole lane to ourselves, so there were lots of huge strawberries for us to pick! Most of the huge strawberries ended up in my hubby's box as I was busy taking photos, and those ended up in Miss Ting's tummy anyway 😂
After the fun strawberry picking, we purchased the yummy strawberry jams, strawberry gochujang, strawberry wine and vinegar!


Our next stop was Garden of Morning Calm, which was a bit disappointing since the flowers have not bloomed yet. Our friendly tour guide wanted the start and end of the trip to be more memorable so he shuffled the itinerary and brought us to the Garden first. Indeed, it looked quite different from my trip there in 2018.



Planted tulips to liven up the garden.


P5082800
Our last stop of the day was Nami Island! That was my 3rd visit to Nami Island (first time in 2012 with my ex-bf a.k.a my hubby, second time in 2014 with my sister and brother-in-law) and now with the family! Didn't take a lot of photos of the scenery as it was crowded with tourists plus I have taken nice, tourist-less photos in the past, and we spent quite a lot of time just snacking!! 
Our first stop was lunch (we were famished by then!!) - dosirak lunch (lunchbox)! Simple yet delicious!! The above is the beef version.
This is the halal version (no pork!)



After lunch we walked around the island and had snacks such as hotteok (yummy!), steamed sweet potato, mutton skewers and steamed red bean buns!

Tasty mutton skewer



Red bean bun
Other than eating, we spent the rest of the time just letting Miss Ting explore the outdoors and have fun! I love the eco-friendly playgrounds!

Looking back at the photos, I wonder how I had so much energy to visit so many places while being pregnant!! 😎 But it was all worth it as I think the whole family had a fun trip together!

For more photos, follow me on instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib