Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Windmills are scattered all around Jeju Island. I've never seen a windmill before, and of course I had to stop along the roadside when I found a photo opportunity!


Trick Art Museum (트릭아트뮤지엄) (064-787-8774)
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 표선면 성읍리 2381 

Trick Art Museum was not part of my Jeju plan, since there's so many natural attractions that I want to go to, and I have planned to go to the one in Seoul. But, the weather was not on my side! Other than the Trick Art Museum, there probably isn't many other indoor attractions or places to go to. Some options you can consider:
  • E-Mart - You can find souvenirs such as Tangerine Chocolate, Dried Laver and Tangerine Tea, as well as common household food items and appliances (064-729-1234)
  • Chocolate Museum (064-792-3121)
  • Ripley's Believe It or Not (Opposite Teddy Bear Museum, within Jungmun Resort)
  • Spas (Hyatt Regency Jeju - Aqua View Spa, The Seaes Hotel & Resort - Spa & Sauna, Haevichi Hotel & Resort - Spa Ara, Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel - Helios Spa)









맷돌식당(064-762-3368)
After the previous day's nightmare of searching for food late at night, we decided on early dinner today! I didn't research on recommended restaurants to go to, and decided to try my luck using my Jeju attractions iPhone app. We ended up at a restaurant that sells grilled cutlass fish, which we wanted to try. We reached the place at 5pm, where there was only 1 other table of customers. The grilled cutlass fish we ordered was KRW 35,000. We had expected a bigger portion, but were disappointed when we saw the 3 slices of fish. The fish was fresh though.    







Cheonjiyeon Falls (천지연폭포/天地渊瀑布) (064-733-1528)
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 서귀동 973-1번지

Operating Hours
07:00∼23:00 (Entering is allowed until 22:10)
Admission Fees
Individual: Adults 2,000 won/ Youths and Children 1,000 won
Group (10 or more persons): Adults 1,600 won/ Youths and Children 600 won
Facilities for the Handicapped
Wheel chair free rental service, Disabled parking lot and toilet
Facility Utilization Fees
- Parking Fees: Free

Cheonjiyeon Falls is opened until late at night. I'd recommend that you go at night for photo taking if you have your tripod with you, or if you have real steady hands, simply because it's really pretty at night! For me, I only managed to get shots of reasonable quality just before the sun sets, since I didn't bring along my tripod. 

The falls is a short walk from the entrance, and is wheel chair accessible. This is the only one of the 3 falls I went to that did not require any climbing of stairs! 


Just a 5-min walk from Cheonjiyeon Falls is the Seogwipo Harbour, where you can take the submarine tour from. The sunset there is really pretty, especially with the brightly coloured harbour bridge! 




Enjoy a stroll around the area and see the harbour from a different view! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib