Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

In a blink of an eye, I'm here for a week! The week has been cold and torturous for a summer person like me! Nevertheless, the weather was quite good today so despite the stomachache I had, I decided to go for a walk.

I'm staying at the female dorm at May Guesthouse right now. And I really like it here! Despite the shared bathroom (which seems to be my personal bathroom most of the time, only had to wait twice for 5mins in one week?), and the lack of water dispenser on the floor I'm staying at, the rest is all good!
Rooms are cleaned everyday, there's free breakfast (toast and coffee/tea), the hostel owners and staffs are really nice people, and the location is perfect! Near to 2 subway lines, walking distance to hongdae area, lots of restaurants, cafes and clubs around, and it's dead quiet at night (good for sleeping!) Oh Ya, not to forget, I'm paying S$16 for my bed (:

So today, after a morning of tummyache, I decided I needed lunch. Just a stone's throw from where I stay, there's a dumpling shop! Decided to try it since I was craving for non-spicy soupy stuff.

It's called 선비만두 and I really like the interior! I chose the noodles with meat  dumplings, clam soup base (6,000 won). There's also a choice of spicy (kimchi) dumplings, but I don't think that's a wise choice for my stomach. -.-




I don't know if it's due to my appetite decreasing after a week of poor eating habits, or that the portions are really huge.. I was stuffed after the 2nd mandu (dumpling). But since I didn't have breakfast, I thought I should finish up my food.


There's lots of cafes around the area, and thankfully I'm not a coffee person. If not I'll be really broke. Quaint little cafes that I've always thought of opening one myself! Slightly inspired I must say.

Strolled to hongdae and chanced upon the roaming SHINee van for their comeback! Whee!

Total damage from shopping, just 2 pairs of pretty earrings! I only brought my current fave pair from Singapore for my intention is to buy more here!! XD

OK, back to studying for my placement test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib