Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Original Eggs Benedict
I love brunches back in Singapore, but have always been lazy to get up early on weekends. Weekends are afterall my time to catch up on sleep! Since I'll only be here for 6 months, I have no time to waste! So I went for brunch at Suji's with my friends before heading to Olympic Park for Super Show 5 last Sunday.

Suji's (Click here for more information) 수지스
134, Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 용산구 이태원로 134 (우) 140-863
Telephone: 02-797-3698

Operating Hours
Weekdays: 11:00-23:00
Weekends: 09:00-23:00
Restaurant is closed daily from 4:00-6:00 in the afternoon (staff break time)

How to get there
Noksapyeong Station (Line 6 Station #629), Exit 3. Walk about 50m to the traffic light at #2 and cross the road. Suji is on the second floor of the building on your right.
This is my second brunch in Seoul, and so far so good! I love both of them! We reached at about 10.30am, and there were just 2 groups in front of us. We waited for about 5 minutes before we were brought to the 3rd level. Then I realised they could have let us in straight since the place was not full yet. The place has a very homely feeling!

We probably waited for about 10 minutes for our food (I can't really remember since we were busy chatting), but it was quite fast! Both Bianca and I wanted both the Eggs Benedict and Jack & Jill (french toast with omelette), so in the end we got both to share!
Jack & Jill
I love the eggs benedict and the french toast! The eggs were nicely done, and the toast was fluffy and soft, and with the blueberry jam, it was totally yums! My friends mentioned another place in Edae with even nicer toast. Definitely need to try it someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib