Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


I'm an avid fan of shopping at the Express Bus Terminal, so when my colleague who came for holidays mentioned a good underground shopping mall, I decided to tag along and see how it is like, although it's rather far from Seoul city. 

Bupyeong Station 부평역
How to get there: Seoul Korail Subway Line 1 or Incheon Subway Line 1. From Seoul, you can take the express train from Sindorim, Yongsan, Seoul Station, etc. 
Once you get out of the station, you will see the rows of shops! There's no need to get out to the street level!



I was busy shopping the other time I went there, so there isn't many photos taken. I would say the prices are comparable to gotomall at Express Bus Terminal, and the place is less crowded! The structure of the underground mall is slightly messy though, since we got lost a few times.

Sales assistants there speak less Korean, but are definitely friendlier.

My loots from Bupyeong underground shopping mall

Just one floor from the station, there's lots of small eateries selling Korean and Japanese food for you to choose from!

At the street level, there is no lack of restaurants and cafes. We got out of exit #27 and found this restaurant called Grain. Cheap and good!




In my opinion, I wouldn't go there again unless I have ample time to waste, since express bus terminal is just 15 minutes away from where I stay. However, you still do find some unique clothes that you may not be able to find at express bus terminal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib