Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Mt. Namsan is a site used for filming of popular Korean dramas such as My Lovely Sam Soon and Boys over Flowers (think Lee Min-Ho!) & was also visited by Khuntoria couple in We Got Married! Definitely a place more catered to couples! But, my first time there was with a bunch of girl friends back in 2008! We had an enjoyable time there though!


5 years ago, in the teddy bear museum!

Mt. Namsan (남산, "South Mountain") 
How to get there:
Refer to website for directions by cable car and bus.
Filming Location: Legend of the Blue Sea (푸른바다의 전설)

View from the cable car

You can also climb up the park if you want a little exercise. The route is well-marked so you can't get lost!

Namsan tower is a place that is very strongly catered for couples. I felt a little out-of-place when I went there alone during my search for cherry blossoms, but the beautiful cherry blossoms made me forget about the awkwardness.
Couples visit the place to "lock" their love! Don't throw the keys down the hills as it's considered littering! There's a proper bin for you to "throw" the keys.



View at night

View from the top


There's also several food choices at the tower - expensive French restaurant with a 360-degree view of the surroundings, Italian restaurant, food court, cafes. Do refer to the website for more details.


One of the places I visited in 2008 - Teddy Bear museum. Comparatively I prefer the Seoul museum rather than the Jeju museum, as there are more interesting / larger displays of teddy bears with different themes.

Walk a dog!

There's also a light show at night!

One of my favourite places in Seoul, and the one I've visited the most! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib