Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Nice golden glow from the lights and traditional music playing in the background. Delicious desserts and traditional homemade tea to choose from. That's the cafe I chanced upon while trying to hide from the pouring rain.

Bean Flour Ice Cream (9,000krw)
Not too sweet and oh so fragrant! I'm biased towards red beans and soy beans though! It's my first time trying ice cream with bean flour, and I think it's a great combination! Be careful while eating the bean flour though because I choked on the bean flour while breathing in too deeply. 



The shop is along the main streets of Insadong so you will be able to find it easily!

Insadong Chatjip (tea house) (인사동찻집)
Address: 33-1, Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 서울특별시 종로구 인사동길 33-1 (관훈동)
How to get there: Anguk Station (Subway Line 3) exit 6
Operating Hours: 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib