Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Not withstanding the awards and the glimpses of the idols, I actually wanted to visit Kyung Hee University during spring since it's one of the recommended to-go places for cherry blossoms. 

Kyung Hee University 경희대학교
Address: 26, Kyungheedae-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul
경희대학교 서울캠퍼스

The campus ground is really nice with the European architecture and lush greenery. Unfortunately it was a wet and rainy day on the day of the awards. Somehow I didn't had the chance to go back there again just for photo-taking.

One of those scary school corridors you see in dramas

We went there after school and it was already quite packed with reporters and fans. The culture there is that reports and fans will have their own stools / ladders for the red carpet. The weird thing is, the reporters are ALREADY in the best positions with no blockages. Why do they need ladders?
For the professional fans, stools are the "It" items. Wearing heels on the stools give you extra height too! But it looks super dangerous in my opinion.

I went there for a glimpse of Hyun Bin, didn't see him on the red carpet, but managed to see some actors. hosts and idols that I like! 
Oh Sang-jin 오상진, Kim Ah-joong 김아중, and Joo-won 주원
A Pink Jung Eun-Ji 정은지
A Pink Jung Eun-Ji 정은지
One of my fave oppas Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan 김동완

Love the smile!
He's definitely one of the highlights of my day, and an unexpected delight! (:
One of my fave actresses Park Shin Hye 박신혜
Kim Woo-bin 김우빈
Kim Bum 김범
UEE 유이
Another one of my fave idol actors!! Park Yoochun 박유천
Miss A Suzy 수지

Another highlight of the day!! National MC Yoo Jae-suk 유재석!! With comedian Heo Kyung-hwan 허경환
Song Joong Ki 송중기 - the flower boy who made my hands trembled! No good shots of him because I was busy stunned at him! lol~

Red carpet events are interesting and you get the chance to see your favourite stars! It can be terribly frightening event too, especially if you meet fans who are a tad too enthusiastic. We did meet some scary fans, but thank goodness we went back in one piece! (:

Once is enough! Unless there's other stars I want to see.. Hmm.. Maybe once is not enough! Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib