Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Yeolbong Jjimdak 열봉찜닭
Address: 
1. 강남점 – 강남구 역삼동 817-8번지 1층
(Kangnam-gu, Yeoksam-dong 817-8)
2. 가로수점 – 강남구 신사동 541-16
(Kangnam-gu, Shinsadong 541-16)
3. 금천구 가산동 481-4
(Geumcheon-gu Gasan-dong 481-4)
4. 홍대점
(No exact address but it is at the building beside a famous noraebang – Su Noraebang[수노래방])
5. 전주점 - 전주시 효자3가 1534-1 1층
(Jeonju-si, Hyoja 3ga 1534-1 1st floor)
6. 익산점 - 익산시 신동764-3번지 2층
(Iksan-si, Shindong 764-3 2nd floor)
7. 목포점
(Opening in November)

Opening Hours: 11am – 11pm
I've only been to the Hongdae and Gangnam outlets, and so far the food has been consistent. One thing I've realised about chain stores in Korea is that the food quality can be really inconsistent! The restaurant gets crowded quickly, so do go earlier to beat the lunch/dinner crowds. The hongdae branch is along the busy street of shops, and it can be easily identified by the chicken mascot at the top of the building! 
Lots of celebrity photos at the Hongdae branch!!
One of the dishes I always order when I go is the seaweed rice balls. Not appealing in terms of looks, but delicious!!


If you are not a fan of spicy food, I'll suggest that you go for the non-spicy version. The lowest level for the spicy ones is hard to manage for me and my friends! This is probably because of the chilli seeds, especially those stuck onto the sweet potato noodles! 

Given that it's a celebrity's shop, I didn't give much expectations when I first went there. Personally I won't go to a celebrity's shop again unless the food is worth the money and effort. This is worth the try if you ask me! Ahhhh I miss this!! 진짜 먹고 싶다!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib