Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Watercress Cafe
Address: Jl Batu Belig #21a, Kerobokan, Bali - Indonesia
Opening Hours: Mon - Sat 7.30am to 4pm, 6pm till late, Sun Brunch - all day till 6pm
Website: http://www.watercressbali.com

Choosing the restaurants to go to in Bali was a real challenge for us since we only had 3 free days to chill after our photoshoot. We chose Watercress for a relaxing lunch since it was just a stone's throw from the villa we were staying at! I must say it was a good choice since we really enjoyed lunch. The place was full when we got there, and we were really lucky to get the last seats outdoors. 
Restaurant interior
Food counter
Grilled Mahi Mahi Burger 70
Organic mixed greens & sweet marinated capsicum, sliced cucumber, herb marinated mahi mahi, crispy capers & house dill mayo on a warm sesame bun.

People often associate burgers with "unhealthy", "junk", but this was far from that! I loved every bit of my lunch with fresh veggies and my favourite sweet potato crisps! I ordered Avocado Lassie which was yummy as well, but I think I was too busy devouring my burger to take a photo haha!
Eat Fresh Live Well

I'll recommend Watercress if you are a fan of healthy organic food, and want to have a relaxing lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib