Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Everland (에버랜드)
I was at Everland last year with my bestie to celebrate her birthday, and it coincided with the Tulips festival at the start of spring so there were cherry blossoms too! 

Address: 199 Everland-ro, Pogog-eup, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Phone: +82 31-320-5000
How to get there:
Via Subway -
Jeondae-Everland Station (Yongin Ever Line), Exit 3.
- Take the shuttle bus to Everland. (Operating hours 05:30-23:30)

Via Bus -
1) Sinnonhyeon, Gangnam, Yangjae Stations: Bus 5002
2) Pangyo, Segok-dong, Suseo, Songpa, Jamsil, Gangbyeon Stations: Bus 5700
3) Sadang, Nambu Terminal Stations (via Bundang and Gwangju): Bus 1500-2
4) Gangbyeon, Gangdong Stations (via Gwangju): Bus 1113

The bus journey there was quite horrible as the bus was packed when we boarded at Gangnam and I gave up the last seat to my companion who injured her foot not long ago. The journey took more than 1 hour, hot and stuffy, and I was wearing my long coat throughout the ride. I would suggest boarding at Yangjae instead if you are taking 5002, to avoid the crowd at Gangnam station.

Tulips Festival


Canola in bloom


Danny and Penny on the flowers, which made a few passersby laugh. 







Although we didn't take many rides (I think we took 1 only in fact), I think it's super worth the money to go when the flowers are in bloom! Great if you are in the mood for lots of selfies and videos! 

6 comments:

  1. HI! just a short question. Between Everland and herb garden, which would you prefer? In the sense of the flowers blooming, and which has the best photogenic quality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll prefer everland if there's flower festival. The backdrop is definitely nicer :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! Such a nice post and beautiful photos indeed! If you don't mind, what's the exact date/week you visited Everland during this flower festival? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I was there on 18 Apr 2015 :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for info! I plan to go to SK at the end of April next year. Since Cherry Blossom already ended, I think I'll go to Everland first :)

      Delete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib