Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Angelina
Address: 226 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Phone: +33 1 42 60 82 00
Angelina was one of the recommended cafes to visit while you are in Paris, that is, before they opened one in Singapore at Capitol Piazza. We were window shopping along Champs Elysees and walked over for tea. There was a queue but we didn't have to wait very long. 


Beautifully decorated interior


Even though I'm a dark chocolate lover, I found the dark chocolate too thick, or "gao" as we say in Singapore. I felt like I was having an instant sore throat after finishing the drink. The pastries were hard as well (they were served chilled). Didn't enjoy the pastries or drinks much.

For take aways

Not sure if I'll give this a second chance in Singapore, since it will probably be more expensive than the prices in Paris. I may go again just for the ambience though! Maybe I didn't try their specialty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib