Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


View of Eiffel Tower from Pont de Bir-Hakeim

There's so many places to visit in Paris! 2 days is definitely not enough, but we had a tight itinerary so we could only squeeze in as many places to visit as possible! We stayed at an airbnb apartment near Notre Dame, and walked around most of the time for sightseeing. Probably the last time we can do such walkarounds leisurely :P


Notre Dame de Paris
Address: 6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
Our first stop was Notre Dame since we stayed near the area. It's a pity that the skies were gloomy that day, hence we decided not to visit the cathedral tower.




Crêperie du Cloître
Address: 14 Rue du Cloître Notre Dame, 75004 Paris, France
Phone: +33 1 44 07 35 63
While we were queuing for the Notre Dame Cathedral Towers, we spotted a cafe opposite selling crepes and hot wine. Quite good I must say!





Conciergerie
Address: 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
Phone: +33 1 53 40 60 80
We had a short stay there to view the exhibits.



Sainte-Chapelle
Address: 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
This must be the most beautiful place I've been to in Paris. The high ceiling stained glass windows were so amazing, each with a story to tell. 



Sainte Chapelle Lower chapel



Gloomy day in Paris, so we left Eiffel Tower for another day

Laduree

Macarons were good!


Louvre Museum
Both times I've been to Paris, I didn't step into the museum. I guess the architecture is more interesting to me compared to a painting that I can only view from afar. 



Eiffel Tower
Last but not the least, the eiffel tower! Close friends would probably have heard me complaining about how I don't have a photo of me with the tower from my first trip to Paris. So this time round it's a "拍够本“ (i.e. take enough photos to cover the costs aka breakeven) selfie time for me. 

View of the city from the top of the tower

Pont de Bir-Hakeim
Address: Quai de Grenelle, 75015 Paris, France
And for a different view of the tower, go to Pont de Bir-Hakeim! This is also where Super Junior had their photoshoot in Boys in the City 4! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib