Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Ichiran Dotonbori Yataikan 一蘭 道頓堀店別館
Address: 1 Chome-4-16 道頓堀 Chūō-ku, 大阪市中央区 Ōsaka-fu 542-0071, Japan
My dad was craving for something hot and soupy (a.k.a noodle soup) for a few days before we had the chance to have ramen! Since Ichiran is a recommended must-go for ramen lovers, we decided to give it a try (also because we were back at Shinsaibashi for more shopping and it's nearby). 

The queue was surprisingly quite fast, and the most time-consuming part of the visit was ordering the food from the vending machine. All of us wanted different combi and paying using coins was a pain! After we were done with our orders we were brought to the upper levels for the counter seats. No baby chairs of course so we took turns holding Little V. 

Green tea almond pudding

Overall Ichiran ramen was not very memorable for me, and I would prefer ordering at the comforts of my table instead. 


Cheese tart PABLO Dotonbori 焼きたてチーズタルト専門店PABLO 道頓堀店
Address: Japan, 〒542-0085 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi, Chūō-ku, Shinsaibashisuji, 2 Chome−3−15, 宗 右 衛門 町 通り
Item checked off my Japan bucket list! Bought one for breakfast and was slightly disappointed. I guess eating it fresh and warm out of the oven would be better? I loved the mini chocolate tart though. So yummy I must remember to eat it again during my next trip!


LUKE'S LOBSTER ルークス 心斎橋店
Address: 1 Chome-3-21 Shinsaibashisuji, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 542-0085, Japan
My very first lobster roll and it was yummy!!!!! Actually we were quite full after Ichiran but we couldn't resist it. Good choice though. The bread was delicious with the butter and the lobster was so fresh! 

The next time I visit Shinsaibashi, I promise I will just eat along the way so that I can try more yummy food!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib