Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

2013 CN Blue 씨엔블루 Seoul Blue Moon Concert

For all the concerts I've been to, I was either sitting or standing comfortably at a designated seat. I think I was slightly out of my mind when I asked my friend to pay for the mosh pit ticket instead of the seated ticket (which is 10th row from the front and it's really good enough!). I thought, this is C.N Blue, and it's a rock concert, why am I sitting down?
So I took the risk of being squashed and stepped on and hit by potential crazy Boice/fangirls beside me, and went for the moshpit!
Donations from Singapore fans

Wristband for moshpit

There's a number on your ticket and even though I was late, I managed to queue according to my number. Of course, I took the wristband first before going for a light meal. It was quite confusing at first though because of the lack of space at the queuing area.
And I'm so glad I went for the moshpit! I totally enjoyed myself and was not squashed (too much) nor stepped on nor hit by anyone, and I could move around comfortably. Thank goodness for sane boice around me!
Goguma fanclub! I'm not exactly a goguma but I liked Yonghwa from watching We Got Married!

The only time I got squashed was when they came out for second encore, and that was after they asked us to whip out our cameras to take cool photos of them! -.- Ahhh how I loved the moment!
My only complaint of the night was Yonghwa blocking Minhyuk half the time. (I like both of them by the way.)

Nevertheless, it's one concert I won't forget! The boys are so cute!

 For more pictures, follow travellerelf on instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib