Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Kyochon Chicken 교촌치킨
Chicken & beer 치킨과 맥주 (chikin gwa maekju) or 치맥 (chi maek) as the Koreans call it, is one of those must-eat combinations when you are in Korea (at least in my opinion). Yes it IS unhealthy, but you don't eat it everyday right? 

I've always wanted to try Kyochon, because of their endorsers Super Junior! Yes I'm an E.L.F :) (Though I still find Siwon's wax statue in the Apgujeong outlet scary) I soon found out that this is something I will eat again even if they are not the endorsers. It's so good! 

Among the series I've tried (original, honey and salsal), I like the original series the best. I also noted that there's some differences in quality depending on which outlet you go to. Personally I like the Gangnam outlet best. 
Address: 서울 서초구 서초동 1309-8 1층
Tel: 02-592-1993
How to get there: Gangnam Station Exit 9, walk straight for about 500m
Here, they give you gloves so that you can eat with your hands! I think this is the most convenient way to eat the chicken!
Wet wipes are given as well! So far this is the only outlet I've been to that provides gloves and wet wipes (I've also been to the outlets at Apgujeong, Dongdaemun and Daehakdong (near SNU)). In the other outlets, forks and knives are used.
With my favourites :)
Oh and I didn't know my favourite Shinhwa oppas used to endorse Kyochon too! 

If you are lazy to go out, call for delivery (1577-1991)! Ask your hotel concierge or accommodation hosts for help if you do not speak Korean. Worth the calories if you ask me :)

Update (Jun 2014): Super Junior no longer endorses Kyochon Chicken and most of their posters at the apgujeong outlet has been taken down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib