Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Namsan Park (남산공원)
Namsan is the tourist attraction I've visited the most times during my 3 trips to Korea, and definitely my favourite place in Korea :) I'm not tired of it yet, and will probably visit it again. I've been there during spring, summer and winter, and hopefully I can visit in autumn the next time! For the search for cherry blossoms, taking the cable car should not be an option to you, as only walking along the park allows you to appreciate the beauty of the cherry blossoms. 
 
Address: 3, Namsangongwon-gil,Yongsan-gu, Seoul-si 서울특별시 중구 삼일대로 231 (예장동)

Lots of tourists and locals during the weekends
The climb up to the top takes less than 30 minutes. It's steps all the way though so it can be rather tiring.
Along the way up to Namsan Tower
Other than cherry blossoms, there are other pretty flowers in bloom as well.
Namsan cable car
Selca with Namsan tower and cherry blossoms in full bloom!
Another view of the tower
The view from the top of the park can be quite nice when the skies are clear
Pavilion at the top of the park
The pavilion left a deep impression since my first time seeing it years back, because, I just can't get a good picture of it. It was winter then, and my batteries / DSLR refused to work at such low temperatures. When I was able to use it, this came out in my pictures. No photoshop done! 
After the climb up to the tower, I decided to splurge on churros! While the climb up Namsan Park was free, expect tourist prices for food & shopping at the tower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib