Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Tsui Wah Restaurant 翠華餐廳
Tsui Wah Restaurant in Hong Kong is one of the locals' favourite cha chan teng 茶餐廳. I had a short stopover at Hong Kong earlier this year and Tsui Wah was recommended as a must-try. Since I had a few hours of transit time, I went shopping at Citygate outlet mall at Tung Chung station, and walked over to Fu Tung Plaza (东涌富东广场) for a quick dinner. Even though I'm not a fan of fishball noodle soup, I must say that I enjoyed it.
Address: Shop 101, 1/F, Fu Tung Plaza, Fu Tung Estate, Tung Chung.Tel : 2811 2877
Business Hours : 07:00-01:00

Fishball and wanton noodles soup
Loved the almond tea with egg white! It's the best almond tea I ever had!!
The restaurant was not that crowded since I was there during tea time.
I also ordered a pineapple bun (Bo Lo Bao) for my supper while I waited for the 1.35am flight. Even though it's not the most recommended bun from Tsui Wah, I still loved it! The bun was very fragrant and still tasted delicious when it was cold after a few hours of transit! 

Now, where can I find such quality back at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib