Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Awan Villas
Address: Jalan Batubelig No. 168 Seminyak Bali 80361, Indonesia
Staying at a villa in Bali is so affordable, it's hard to justify why not. I wanted to stay at a nice and quiet place for my birthday, and Awan Villas was the choice! It's walking distance from Naughty Nuri's and Watercress, and if you want to go further, just get one of the friendly villa drivers to send you to your location.

One thing I really loved about the villa is the friendly and helpful staff. I had an enjoyable stay at the villas, and was really touched when they prepared a birthday cake for me! They had wanted to give me a surprise on my birthday, but didn't manage to catch me since we were out for dinner. I also remember the staff who told me to wait in the room while he carried our massive luggage in the rain to the reception.
We stayed at Villa 1 and it was really peaceful at night. 
The villa was huge and we didn't really use the living room area since there's TV in the bedroom!
The outdoor shower needs a bit of maintenance though.
Unlike some reviews I read, the pool was really clean!
The thoughtful staff also prepared mosquito repellent for us 
Breakfast was HUGE! All of the above for 2!! They have options for you in different categories, and we selected something from each category for the first breakfast. We learnt our lesson after that and only selected what we can finish for the next breakfast.
Bread bowl
Pancakes
Continental breakfast
Fruits (and cereal at the top right hand corner)
We had an enjoyable stay, and will definitely be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib