Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Another Hound Cafe by Greyhound
For the fan of Italian food! This restaurant serves fusion Italian food with rich Asian flavours at very affordable prices! Really loved the ambience and the super delicious dishes and drinks. 
Address: 1st Floor, Siam Paragon, Bangkok, Thailand (Pathumwan)
Opening hours: 10am to 10pm

Chandeliers with kitchen utensils
We were served bread that was warm and soft! I was busy tucking in, then I realised I forgot to take a photo first. Ha!
Iced lemon tea - The tea was rich, slightly bitter and sour, loved it!
Even the ice cubes were made with tea!
Grilled prawns for starters - Bf and I are not fans of prawns, but he was craving for them, and it turned out to be a great choice! Very delicious with rich spices
Lychee smoothie
Chilli pasta with thai anchovies - Another great choice
Grilled chicken with wedges - A safer choice I made because my stomach was still not well after a week of sickness. Not bad as the salad was yummy and the chicken was very flavourful, despite not being tender enough. I'll probably go for pasta the next time.

Damage - 980 baht in total. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib